| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moline/ Quad City, Il in July is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 125.7mm (4.9in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:26 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 14:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Moline/ Quad City, Il July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Moline/ Quad City, Il:
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) N
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) SW
- Dixon, Il, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Walnut, Il, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Clinton, Ia, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 60.8 kms (37.8 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) SE