Climate of Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa Average Weather
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa is at 41°27'N, 90°30'W, 181 m (594 ft). See map.
- Moline/ Quad City, Il has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, hot summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Moline/ Quad City, Il is situated in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.8 degrees Celsius (49.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.7 °C (55.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype truly continental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach -0.1°C (31.8°F) on average falling to -9.5°C (14.9°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 15.7°C (60.3°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 3.9°C (39.1°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 28.9°C (84°F) and average low temperatures are 16.7°C (62°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 17.1°C (62.8°F) during the day and lows of 5.5°C (41.9°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 992.6 mm (39.1 inches) which is equivalent to 992.6 Litres/m² (24.35 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Moline/ Quad City, Il you would come out nearest to the climate station at Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands where you would find a Marine west coast climate.
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) N
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) SW
- Dixon, Il, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Walnut, Il, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Clinton, Ia, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 60.8 kms (37.8 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) SE