Moline/ Quad City, Il Climate & Temperature
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa is at 41°27'N, 90°30'W, 181 m (594 ft). See map.
- Moline/ Quad City, Il has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, hot summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Moline/ Quad City, Il is situated in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.8 degrees Celsius (49.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.7 °C (55.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype truly continental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach -0.1°C (31.8°F) on average falling to -9.5°C (14.9°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 15.7°C (60.3°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 3.9°C (39.1°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 28.9°C (84°F) and average low temperatures are 16.7°C (62°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 17.1°C (62.8°F) during the day and lows of 5.5°C (41.9°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 992.6 mm (39.1 inches) which is equivalent to 992.6 Litres/m² (24.35 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Moline/ Quad City, Il you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands where you would find a Marine west coast climate.
Moline/ Quad City, Il Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Moline/ Quad City, Il Climate Graph in Metric Units
Moline/ Quad City, Il Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) N
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SW
- Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) SW
- Dixon, Il, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Walnut, Il, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Clinton, Ia, Usa - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) NE
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 60.8 kms (37.8 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) SE